Sunday, November 28, 2010

three weeks=three lists

I know I haven't updated in a while. I've been spending money on Christmas presents instead of on myself. (Totally new concept, right?) Just so we're clear, though, a good portion of my Christmas presents for other people will come in the form of CDs. Since I don't have any new music I want to review, here's a couple lists:

Music I've Purchased Recently

That's All-Genesis (MP3, but while in Chicago for a concert, I actually also bought...)
Genesis-Genesis (vinyl)
Lights-Ellie Goulding (MP3)
Go To Sleep-Avett Brothers (MP3)
Blue Skies (The Twelves Remix)-Noah & The Whale (MP3)(...okay, fine, it was free)
Antidotes-Foals (CD)
Jazz Super Hits Vol. 2 (vinyl) (It's got Coltrane, Charles, Yusef, & many more)

Music I Requested For Christmas (Don't judge me!)
Animal- KE$HA
Abigail Washburn & The Sparrow Quartet -Abigail Washburn
Song of the Traveling Daughter-Abigail Washburn
Teenage Dream -Katy Perry
Blind Man Walking- Cadillac Sky

Upcoming Releases I'm Stoked For

January...
21- Adele
The King Is Dead- The Decemberists
Mission Bell- Amos Lee
Eventually...
Blink 182
Fleet Foxes
Mumford & Sons
Atoms of Peace
Foo Fighters
Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment